Funded by the Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée Region and the European Union, Madeeli is the regional agency for economic development, export and innovation. As the regional contact for Business France and the Enterprise Europe network, Madeeli prospects for and welcomes French and foreign companies wishing to settle in the Region. Madeeli’s specialists offer a free and entirely confidential service to entrepreneurs seeking to settle or invest in the South of France.
Are you thinking of settling here?
With Madeeli, you can count on personalised assistance that is confidential and free of charge when searching for premises, compiling applications for grants and developing the right professional networks for your business.
Your international contact for settling here: Philippe Baylet – Tel: +33 (0)5 61 12 57 08
Whether you are setting up a business or looking for partners, Madeeli can offer tailor-made assistance that is right for your project:
- putting you in contact with professionals in the region’s business, scientific and institutional spheres,
- expert and targeted advice on the public grants available,
- finding available land, premises or offices,
- putting you in touch with potential partners (companies, laboratories, training or recruitment organisations) and also the regional business networks,
- expert help with recruitment and training,
- organisation of personal visits to relevant companies, etc.
Madeeli’s deal flow: the Agency responds to 1000 requests every year and supports 600 business projects, 20 of which involve settling in this Region.
Madeeli mobilises its network to make your project to settle here a success
Madeeli can always meet your needs, through its network of qualified partners:
- companies and networks of companies, regional business hubs and clusters,
- recruitment specialists, whether Pôle Emploi for the general workforce, APEC for executive employment, or commercial recruitment agencies,
- relocation services, to facilitate national and international mobility for your employees,
- chartered accountants,
- clubs and networks of foreign companies,
- Consulates and Honorary Consulates,
- foreign cultural associations,
- international schools.
Madeeli places its skills at your service
Madeeli offers entrepreneurs personalised assistance. The Agency deploys its full range of skills for every project it takes on. Click on the “Mon domaine” link to find out about Madeeli’s technological and marketing expertise in the leading regional sectors:
In addition to its knowledge of these sectors, Madeeli makes its strategic expertise available for the projects it assists on funding issues, regulations and standards, intellectual property and business intelligence. The Madeeli Agency can also help you become better known and raise your profile.
Welcome to the most attractive Region in the South of France
On 1 January 2016, Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon came together to form a new Region larger than Ireland. This major French Region enjoys the strongest growth in the country as well as the highest rate of company creation.
The key figures for Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée
- 5.6 million inhabitants, making it the 10th largest region in Europe,
- a GDP of €144 billion (fastest growth by percentage in France),
- two major cities: Toulouse and Montpellier,
- the world’s leading region for wine,
- France’s leading region for aeronautics.
More information on the economic strengths of the Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée region on the eco portal and on www.regionlrmp.fr
And once you’re settled?
You continue to benefit from all Madeeli’s know-how. In addition to its mission to attract and welcome entrepreneurs, Madeeli proposes personalised assistance to companies based in the region. It also helps to strengthen exchanges between the academic and business worlds. Madeeli’s specialists act as facilitators and architects for company projects, constantly working to support the development of the Region’s businesses, especially for export, and help them adopt new technologies and cross-cutting innovations.
Madeeli also helps the Region’s companies attend international trade fairs, with a triple mission: to help SMEs export, promote the Region’s attractiveness, and detect new inward settlement projects.